Friday, June 26, 2009

Love is in the air



There is a good way to start the day. Listen to some beautiful music. I was listening to some great lyrics, yeah, all yester-year music had great lyrics...I decided to spread this beautiful poetry around. This is one of my faves, by Kenny rogers. I never liked Kenny's white beard, that's why I didn't marry him (Hee,hee, even my husband sports a beard, but I told him otherwise, that I fell in love with him when he was with his beard, so he better not shave it off) I can be sucha pain...just kidding, actually he looks better with his beard that's why to keep up my-attraction-to-him-quotient high as ever, I asked him not to.

And you decorated my heart(Watch it here)

Kenny Rogers

All my life was a paper

Once plain pure and white

Till you moved with your pen

Changing moods now and then

Till the balance was right

And then you added some music

Every note was in place

And anybody could see

All the changes in me

By the look on my face

Chorus:

And you decorated my life

Created a world

Where dreams are a part of my heart

And you decorated my life

By painting your love

All over my heart

You decorated my life

Like a rhyme with no reason

And an unfinished song

There was no harmony

Life meant nothing to me

Until you came along

And you brought out the colors

What a gentle surprise

Now I’m able to see

All the things life can be

Shining soft in your eyes

Repeat Chorus


Ahem...how many girls are floored, lemme count. I know that a smart guy will use these lyrics, like present this album to the girl whom he wants to floor...women are such emotional fools.

No comments: